Friday, March 10, 2006

Rally Wall Incident?


There is some debate, because maybe it means "Robert with Idiots" or "Retarded White Islanders" or something else, but for the record, long before they became one of the most popular cover bands in the thousand islands, RWI stood for "Rockin' Wolfe Island". Anyway, why it's being mentionined here is that they've asked me to play some drums next Friday (which is rumoured to be Saint Patrick's day) at the Island Grill in the heart of the village of Marysville on Wolfe Island. So, come on out, probably around 9:30 or something, and hear the result of my attempt to learn 3 hours of material in a single rehersal. If there are free beers to be had, you can have mine. Do I even know how to play the drums?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it stands for.....(and correct me if I'm wrong).....Roll With It.
Really, it is pretty inspirational, and in the clever acronymical style (just like WWJD....but perhaps a little more realiztic)