Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bowling for Dollars

Do you remember the really budget tv game show "bowling for dollars"?  And it was 5 pin bowling too. . .  And I believe they got $1 for every point. . .  Yeah!

I played tennis with my boss Tim last night.  He managed to pull out a 6-4 7-5 victory, but it was getting pretty close in the 2nd set (I was trying to outlast the sun, but I dropped serve at 5 all. . .)

I did a rough mix of that David Ash song and showed it to a couple of people; which is always a tense and horrible experience.   But the responses have been pretty good, and I think the direction of the album will remain; songs built up from drum loops and bass-lines.

I heard from Kyra from Kyra and Tully, and I think I'll be playing a few gigs at the end of the month with them -- I'll post the shows when it's all confirmed and stuff.

News as it happens. . .

1 comment:

P's Momma said...

Don't ya miss how excited mom use to get over bowling for dollars on saturday nights? Atleast i think it was saturday cuz sundays were disney :)