Sunday, November 06, 2011

Post Show. . .

Thanks to Sherwood and all the dudes from Hey Buster! for inviting us to play at their great show.  They filled the Mansion with tiny people and put on a very intimidating set of polished material -- their backing band even had some great pedal steel - which wins me over pretty quick.

The sound guy evaporated, so big thanks to Casey for coming in (with 2 kids in tow) and setting up the stage and teaching me how to use the sound board.  Once upon a time I took a sound class at film school where I learned how to use a digital mixing board -- those memories were sifted through today!

I was joined by Kevin Bowers (lead guitar), Kevin Holloway (drums), and Damian Thornton (bass), all of whom put in a lot of time learning the new kid's songs.  Thanks guys!

Pics and maybe some video very soon.

I should stop eating Peja and Echo's halloween candy and go to bed soon.

Rock and roll.

- Jay.

No comments: