Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Wheel Falls Off

It is sad days (zad dayz?) for the flyz.

Brent "The Wheel" Ferris has left the band. I know, I know, it's a shock to learn that he actually was in the band. But I guess since he took the time to quit, he must have been. I sort of remember seeing him at a show. . . Didn't he show up late? But we'll miss him.

All kidding aside, Brent was truly the main reason that The Flyz ever became a real band in the first place. Back when the Flyz were just a side-show in the Radical Dudez extravaganza, Brent was always jazzed about learning the songs. I'll have to ask him how the 2nd guitar parts go. I never had to worry about remembering them before - Brent somehow remembers every guitar part he's ever played. Ask him to play any Oasis song.

So, a fond fairwell to Brent. Oh, and Nick's moving to Montreal.

Ah, shit.

Well, all the good stuff I said about Brent, that goes for Nick too. And Nick is generally on time. And can swear like a sailor.

So, uh, anyone play the guitar or bass?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.