Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hey, Jay, WAKE UP!!!

Alright, so since the show, which was wicked-fun and at least moderately successful at achieving it's goals, I've had a bit of a music hang-over.

However, Adam's been cool enough to update the site, and now, if you are so inclined, you can purchase the new CD ONLINE (holy-crap!) for the low, low price of. . . It's like $10+2 for shipping and stuff.

I biked to work on Monday, which was one of those "oh, jesus christ, this is the worst thing ever, why the hell did I think this was a good idea" moments. It was windy and cold and lots of traffic, and all the rest. But, it was only like 30 minutes of hell, and I didn't ACTUALLY throw-up at work (only felt like I was going to), and I was at least half-conscious for my lessons. The ride home was much better, the wind had died down (and was at my back regardless), and I got home in 20 minutes through light traffic and darkness. So, the lesson being, I'm going to buy one of them new-fangled electric bikes. You should check them out, they go like 50km on like $0.10 of electricity (no exaggeration). And, sure it's lazier then biking, but it's about 1,000,000 time cooler than driving around 2000 lbs of metal and spewing shit into the air.

Or, I'll just toughen up and get into shape (stop laughing).

More shows soon, I swear.

Take care,

Jay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next step is to port the design over to the blog. Time to get out the measuring tape and markers.