Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back Online. . .

We finally talked each-other to get internet back in the house.  So, once again, I'm ignoring Peja and updating my blog.

My basketball team has been tearing it up this season.  We're 8-1, and will probably end the season at 9-1 and thus secure the 2nd seed in the playoffs.  I have nothing to do with this success, but I am the captain, and without me bringing the game ball. . .  There's a little pick-up game at Peja's school with some parents and teachers that happens on my league night, but there have been a couple of times in the last few weeks when my league game ended in time for me to make both games.  That pick-up game is a great networking thing, and between that and attending parent council meetings, I think I'm on track to coach some junior basketball.  My goal is to finally end up coaching high school or equivalent, and grade 5-6 seems the right age to start.  So, my league teammates have taught me enough that I can do well at the pick-up game, where I impress the right people enough to let me coach.

 More music stuff up soon -- viva la internet!

1 comment:

P's Momma said...

Congrats and welcome back to the online world!!!! Where's that chatting with peja you mentioned a while ago???