Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Morning

Peja and I got up early today (I think it was actually my idea, as I was the first out of bed), and we ate some scrambled eggs and veggie sausages. She's heading off to a sheep farm with her little friend Christopher, and I'm sure I'm spending the day trapped in an ikea kitchen cabinet screaming for someone to remove the drawer and let me out.

Ex-barn flyz guitarist Brent "the wheel" Ferris came through town with his family yesterday and visited our new house. His son is over a year now, and will probably pass Peja in height in about 6 months. . . I missed a chance for the first one on one game on the new court, as I didn't have a basketball handy; I think I could've taken baby James, but you never know.

We're putting in the drawers today, and maybe roughing in the countertops (they have to be cut to length), and I have to somehow steal 2 base cabinet legs that we're short right now. . . Which counter top doesn't really need to be strong? Stay tuned and find out. . . I'll put some pictures up soon.

Take care,

Jay and Peja.

No comments: