Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Echo's First Christmas. . .

Christmas day, according to Peja:

"I got my stocking when I woke up, and then I got my presents, and then everybody else got their presents as well and when I opened my stocking there was lots of stuff in it, more than Echo had. Me and Gramma Gramma made a gingerbread-house made of candies. We went to Muskoka to see Grandma Gert. We went and had a sled ride. We had turkey dinner, we had a. . . veggie turkey? Tofurkey, I mean. The power went out at dinner time. We put lots of candles up. It was nice."

We're back in K-town after a nice visit with *ahem* taradentonpeytondadmomgrandmagertgrandmaspryauntielyndaunclerobinkevintom. . . Nice to see you all!

I'm pulling together details for the Jan 24th show. I was hoping to have Skeleton Park open, but apparently, they'll be in the middle of exams (those crazy studious kids). The Trash Daddies (who also played at our last show) are getting back to me with their availability. They're a great folk quartet/quintet with great harmonies and arrangements.

I'll post the show poster when I get it down (hopefully asap)

Take care,

Jay.

No comments: