Saturday, March 06, 2010

Garden Show - Portsmouth Harbour




So, after a rousing performance described by some as "that was nice" and others as "can you turn it down a bit" three years ago, I returned to the Portsmouth Harbor building and played again for the Lung Association's Garden Show. It's a background music thing, so people can mill around and look at landscaping fabric solutions. I played super mellow, which was handy, in that my voice hasn't really returned from the cold Peja gave us all.

Apparently, someone had seen me before -- they recognized my guitar. . . Which is kind of like being a model and being remembered for your watch, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks to Nancy the volunteer for fixing the spelling of my name on the sign, and for buying a cd -- awesome!

The April 10th show will definitely involve Kevin Bowers, and most likely Me Man Jack. More details as they come into focus.

Hope you are well.

No comments: