Monday, November 20, 2006

Where's the music?

So I thought maybe I should take a second to explain what's going on around here in Barn Flyz land. There is still music being made. I spent most of yesterday morning in my studio working on a remake of an old song called "Millionare" from A Few More Songs from the Erin Farm.

As for the comics, they've been a really great creative outlet while studio time is hard to find. I can write them while hangin' out with Peja, which is really the best of both worlds. I'm trying to write 60 or so, and then go back and properly draw and ink them and then sent them out into the world to compete in the 50 metre dash. I love comics, I think they're just the coolest medium that allows so much compression of thought.

So, if it's cool with you all, I'm going to keep posting my comic here. I need a name for it, so if anyone has an idea, please feel free to add it to the comment section of this or any post.

My inlaws are moving to town, which should hopefully free up a whole bunch of studio time in the new year. Fear not. The Flyz will Fly again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Jaywalking ... oh wait, Leno took that one. Damn you Leno.