Thursday, April 26, 2007

Screaming

Okay, okay, it's been a little while.

Peja got a stomach bug.

Gave it to me.

I gave it to Sienna.

She's upstairs sick right now. Peja's with Sienna's parents.

I'm typing to you. Hello!

"Why don't you scream in your music?" one of my little drum students asked me. "It would be better if you screamed." Something to think about. Still, he bought the damned cd (45 to go before we break even -- order your copy today)

Been sitting today listening to bootlegs of Kyra and Tully Rehersals, trying to decided what to play and what not to play. Brushes and I are learning to get along. . . Slowly. . .

It's getting darker outside. I still want to bike to work. It's been like 3 weeks or something. The wind is Eastern today anyway, so the ride out would be fine. Electric bike hopes are slowly fading, growing, fading, growing, and now just waiting. It would be sweet. 30k at 30k for $0.10 of electricity. . .

Must get off my ass and plan some new shows. Soon. I promise. I'll talk Kyra and Tully into renting out the Wilson Room or something. It'll be great!

Wash your hands,

Jay.

No comments: