Friday, July 06, 2007

Basssss Ammmmmp

Drove up to Ottawa on Wednesday with Sienna, and visited songbird music, where I got this great old yamaha bass head and 1x15" cabinet that shakes the house in pretty great ways. I've been wanting a bass amp almost since I sold my old one to my cousin Tom, and this one, aside from not being tubed, is pretty perfect.

Rehearsal tonight with K&T, we're trying some of my tunes so they can back me up in Inverary and the Wilson Room show. I don't even know what instrument I'm bringing anymore. . . I'm playing drums at that show, but my stuff too. . .

Planning for the Wilson room show continues, I'm debating sound options. Tim's kindly offered me his sound gear, so I might just do a simple set-up, just mic the vocals and have everything pretty quiet -- it's a bright sounding room, so that might be the best option.

Take care,

Jay.

No comments: