Thursday, November 06, 2008

Peja the super fan

Peja came with me to my kssc basketball game last night.  She was very excited before, sat nicely during, and chatted about the game on the way home.  I think she mostly likes talking to my teammates when they are subbed-out, but either way it's awesome to have her along.  She is paying back all the screaming from when she was little -- she's really a great friend to bring along anywhere.

After I put her to bed, Sienna's mom came and watched the house while I went and played in a community pick-up basketball game -- it was indeed super basketball night.  My knees and back are suggesting to me that 3 hours of basketball is too much, especially considering the biking to work I'll need to do later.

Thursday is my eclectic night at work -- I have 4 adult students, 1 eight year old, and 1 five year old, and I teach drums, bass, and guitar.  It's a good shift, and the variety keeps the night rolling.  It's been a good fall at The Dorian School of Music, my schedule is packed (thanks Tim!), and my students have been really keen.

Hope all is well with you,

Jay.

No comments: