Sunday, July 26, 2009

HOLA BRAZIL!

Alright, so that's spanish, and they speak Portuguese in Brazil. . . But maybe it's close.

When I redid the site, in all it's "kinda working" glory, my hook-up to google analytics got cut off. So, for a while, I couldn't tell if just my sister, or my sister AND my mom were reading the site. At least not without asking them. So, I got it hooked up again last night (involving the very TECH process of cutting and pasting some code into the html of this page. . .), and today, I'm informed that I've had 12 visits from brazil! From 12 different computers.

I'm under no false impression that my South American friends got here on purpose, but still, if they return, I would like to extend a kind greeting, in the hopes of securing venues and lodgings on our world tour.

Uh. . .

Jay.

No comments: