Sunday, May 02, 2010

Mid-Early-Morning Nap


Hey, look, we used our tent! Alright, so it was a bug-shelter at a party. But it does have awesome round hobbit-like doors.

It is 8am. Echo fell asleep about 10 minutes ago. He often has a mid-early-morning nap, especially if he gets up early. He will likely sleep for 20-30 minutes. The clock is ticking.

Hey, did I talk about this yet? I'm going to record a single at an awesome recording studio that a friend of mine runs. I've spent a lot of time listening to old demos trying to find a good track to work on, and then, since this is a family-financed project, Sienna picked a track called "Empress of India" which didn't quite make it onto the "Echo" project. She says it's "catchy".

I'm playing at "A Roof For Chile", a relief effort fundraiser at The Mansion on May 8th. It's an all-day thing, so I'm not sure when I'm playing - I'll post set-times when I have them. Kyra and Tully are playing as well, so you might see me on Bass with them as well.

Oh, I hear little footsteps on the stairs!

Oh, it's Sienna heading out for a run. We're going to rock the Beat Beethoven run together in June. Well, we're going to start together. I feel like I might finish a few days later.

Hope all is well with you,

Jay.


No comments: