Friday, February 23, 2007

Rehersals, Tickets, Etc. . .


We seem to be missing one person every time we jam, but it's not such a bad way to see what everyone brings to the group. Two night ago we worked though 5 new songs, and a bunch of old ones -- I think we're getting close to being at least vaguely familiar with the set, probably just about on pace for the show in a month.

Tim's printing up the tickets, so soon you'll be able to book your seat for the big show. You'll be able to get tickets from The Dorian School of Music, out on Bath just past Days Road, or if you're downtown, from me (free delivery!). More details of more places to get tickets when such things have been better arranged.

Maesel says, "you can't have 2 songs in a row in the same key, the same tempo, or the same genre."

I'll do my best to comply.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't I just print off my own ticket from the jpeg and write in a ticket number?

Anonymous said...

I mean, it's not like they're Hullabalooza tickets with an authenticator spot that says "This is an authentic Jay and the Barn Flyz ticket. For authentic refreshment, eat Clark bars. And for totally outrageous class rings, it's Josten's. Go, Josten's!"

Jay said...

Thanks Chris.

Actually, we were going print random 26 digit prime numbers on the backs of the tickets, and then we've got this rain-man type dude that I met at the mad-house a few years back, and he's going to sit at the door, flip the tickets, and confirm if the numbers are prime or not.

And since in my mindless rage I've just given that secret away, I guess we'll just trust people not to try and print tickets of an unknown size for fear of looking really retarded at the door.

Still, I suppose I could have printed a big fat VOID across it.