Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Internet

I'm sitting on the front steps of Peja's school, waiting for the lunch bell so I can take Peja to the park.  We had a big potluck for the parents and kids in her class on Sunday night and it was cool to get to meet the parents of the little people she's hanging with.

Music is going pretty well these days -- our highspeed internet is down, so I seem to be playing more guitar, and thinking about songs, instead of wasting time surfing.  I still have access at work and at the library, so I think it's a good call to be a bit less connected.  My boss isn't really happy, because I used to have a 5 minute email-back rate that was quite convenient for business!  What do you all think?  I got rid of my tv a long time ago, because I felt like it owned me -- should I class the modern internet alongside?

Take care,

Jay.

1 comment:

P's Momma said...

NO DITCHING HOME INTERNET!!!! your sister needs to be able to get a hold of you with fun baby updates...