Friday, October 10, 2008

The Quiet House

Sienna sleeping off a night shift right now, so I'm at the library using the free wi-fi.  I think the no internet house is going to prevail (despite Tara's requests to the contrary).  It's a better vibe in the house when I'm not ignoring Peja every 2 seconds to check my email, and when Peja's not asking me to watch you-tube stuff all the time.  Also, instead of fighting over who gets to use the computer when we're home together, Sienna and I can fight about money, or vacation time, or other more interesting things.  And I like coming downtown to use the library; it gives me the chance to hear old people talk really loudly on cell phones.

Peja is doing her 2nd day in a row of school for the first time.  She was still jazzed about going this morning, which is a good sign.  They had to pick something to be thankful for in class, and she picked her mom.  The teacher asked her if she wanted to pick her mom and dad, and she said, "no, it's okay."  So, there you go.

Have a good long weekend,

Jay.

No comments: