Saturday, October 31, 2009

Daylight Savings. . .



I should go to bed.

It's late for an old man.

Well, late old time.

Not too late new time.

Let's go with the new time.

Although, unless I sneak into Peja's room and change her clock, she's going to wake me up on Daylight Savings time instead of regular old-fashioned time. Hmmmm. . .

Halloween was a great success, although Peja's concept of who the candy REALLY belongs to continues to sway toward the generally held belief, and away from my vision. . . Alas. . .

I'll also come right out and admit that the Princess Leia costume wasn't 100% Peja's idea. . . But she looked awesome and got lots of compliments. Thanks Sienna and Michiko for making the dress!

Got some art thrown together for the record using pics from the summer in muskoka and around Kingston. I think Peja took one of them, and Sienna took the other.

Quick shout out to Baby PJ and his very first halloween -- hope you rocked it proper, nephew!

BOO!

Jay.

1 comment:

Adam H said...

Princess Leia! You must send a picture of said awesomeness.