Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Kyra and Tully November 21st!

Hey, did I talk about this yet?

Kyra and Tully (for whom I play some bass now and again) are releasing an awesome new album (on which I play a bit of drums) at a great big concert with Jenn Grant headlining. It's November 21st at 7pm.

Now, the secret news, and this isn't for print media, but apparently on the internet is alright (or, very quickly you will see this post vanish), but a certain Canadian legend is going to come and play a few tunes. I can't say his name, but it rhymes with Spruce Cockburn. And, if I had a rocket launcher, I'd make somebody pay. Still not clear?

New furnace installed today. Thanks Roland! We are 2 different kinds of warm now.

Scammed an H1N1 shot by going with my girls when they got theirs. Yeah! Take that, flu! Or, rather, in 9 days when it kicks in. . . 'Till then you can just leave me alone. . .

No comments: