Thursday, February 11, 2010

Posters. . .




My dad printed up some posters to help advertise the new record. Alright, the picture is nothing new. But, still. . . Posters?? ? ? The new album is available from me. Or at my work. That is all for now. I'm not sure if having it in stores really makes any difference. I sold one in a store with "Songs for my Seaweed Girl". One copy. To my friend Andy. Who makes cool films. The band does seem to be better known now, and even the presence of a new record and some buzz thereabouts, but I'm hesitant to put stock in stores, when I can just sell it myself and either make more money, or charge less. Any thoughts?

Peja got this awesome new piano book called "My First Piano Adventure". It has great stuff in it like hitting all the sets of two black keys and stuff. It really invites kids to explore the whole keyboard without knowing all the notes. I recommend it.




In other news, I bought a new camera. . . You can see it there in Peja's eye. It's a JVC Everio or something like that. I bought it from a very nice army guy who's wife let him buy it 3 years ago when he got back from overseas. Retail? $1300. My cost? $160. For a 3CCD video/still camera. Madness. Story ideas for the first official music video from ECHO are in the air. All involve Peja, Basketball, or both.

No comments: