Saturday, February 03, 2007

Jay and the Barn Catz

At Dorian, across the waiting room from the drum room, 50 years of music experiance teaches kids how to play guitar. Maesel and I are opposites in almost every way, but I have a great time talking to him about music and teaching, and life in general.

The other day we were talking about my band, and he asked the name, I told him, and he thought for a second and said, "it should be Jay and the Barn Cats -- think of the imagery that comes with that!"

I still don't know what he meant, but it's really not such a bad name.

Great jam on Wednesday, Grady did such a good job on the accordian, I'm going to have to bribe/blackmail him to come back and play the show. There are rumours of a bit of a line-up shake-up, but everything should be fine. Don't worry. I'm not worried. Don't look so worried. Everything is fine. I'm in talks with a guy. It'll be fine. Stop worrying!

Jay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Barrie Barn Flyz are worried... and we're not in for the name change.