Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Baby Recording Studios. . .

Our good friend Grady Kelneck came down on Monday for a few days and was kind enough to grace the studio with his songs and guitar and accordion. I have to add some drums and lap steel, but when the songs are mixed (and with his permission), I'll post them somewhere nearby for you to enjoy.

My rec basketball team, indie team five (we need a name), was supposed to have our first two games on wednesday, but they were cancelled -- but my team's so rad that 6 of us stuck around and rocked some 3 on 3 half-court for long enough to destroy my legs and my ego. These guys and gals can play ball -- no joke. I was working my tail off to not totally embarrass myself -- I managed to make a couple of fade-aways here and there, but overall, I was quite outclassed. Good times.

Take care,

Jay.

No comments: