Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mixing. . .

Peja headed out this morning with my in-laws, and I took the time to mix the three Grady Kelneck tunes. I'm just waiting for them to burn to CD so I can transfer them to my computer and master them.

I'll get Grady to post them, or I'll post them, or whatever, so you can hear them a.s.a.p.

Had a great rehearsal with Kyra and Tully last night -- we hadn't played together since the August 26th show in Sydenham -- I'm playing bass/drums with them at the Artel on Saturday, October 26th (we only play shows on the 26th apparently), along with some great Montreal and Toronto groups who's names have escaped me (I'll post them soon). It was nice to be playing bass again.

I gave in and turned on the heat. 54 is too f'n cold. We're enjoying 63 right now. Mmmmm. . . I got out my fleece long-johns, while Sienna and Peja are happy in short-sleeves. My girls are warm. Peja laughs every time she touches my hands -- "you have cold hands daddy!" Indeed.

No comments: