Monday, April 13, 2009

Moving Continues. . .

I'm done with moving. I'm so fucking done with moving. It's over, in my mind. Sadly, that really doesn't do a damn thing towards getting the stuff I wish didn't have here to turn into stuff I wish I didn't have in the new house. Any volunteers?

Cut a hole for a sink today. Oh, it fit. Don't you worry. It fit.

More moving tomorrow. And renovations. And Peja has school. And Sienna works. Look for me driving my car with stuff sticking out of the trunk and windows, careening down patrick street.

Hope all is well with you,

Jay.

2 comments:

P's Momma said...

Soon you will be done moving and you'll be happily settled in your new house... just keep thinking positively- and remember no matter what it will end ;)

Astrid Rose said...

hmmm. yes. I know this. I know this. Take up drinking. Or a drug habit. A lot less gets done but you don't care!