Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Notice

Sunday, July 19th. Something will happen.

Well, like, more than just the ol' sun coming up, death, taxes, gravity, etc. . .

There will be a Jay and the Barn Flyz rock 'n roll show.

Where? It's up in the air.

My dream is to do an free outdoor show in Peja's school yard. I've talked to a few people who seem to think this would work.

Kev's coming down to play the drums. A different Kev is gonna rock the bass. I've had preliminary talks with a third Kev about playing some lead guitar. And, just to mess up the pattern, I'm going to get my cousin Tom to play some keys. Although, I might just introduce him as a forth Kev. The media loves that stuff. It's sure to make us famous. Like a two-headed baby lizard.

Oh, hey, in other news, the future-baby is doing well in Sienna's belly. It waved at us on the ol' ultrasound machine, and even appeared to say something.

Peja had her last day of Junior Kindergarten today -- this will be our last summer hangin' out just the two of us, so I'm trying to plan the greatest summer ever. I figure it will start early tomorrow morning with me saying "Jesus Christ, it's 6:45 in the morning, leave me the hell alone!" Ah, the memories we're making. . .

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

That is exactly how our summer started.hahaha.