Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stats, and a Request. . .

Blogger has a new feature, where you can look up the stats of your blog. Now, for a long time, thanks to my tech friend Adam Hewgill, I've been using google analytics to chart all your wonderful visits to this humble site. So, I had a pretty good idea (I thought) of the general traffic trends.

Now, google and blogger disagree as to the visitation patterns of y'all. By an order of magnitude.

We either have a very nice select number of visitors from Canada, mostly Ontario. Or, we have multitudes finding their way here from the US and UK (and a few from Canada). Now, I'll guess which one is more likely.

The real puzzle, of course, is that google owns and runs blogger.

I'll tell you what, if you're from the US or UK, please leave a comment and be counted!

No comments: