Sunday, November 07, 2010

Vomit, Ankles, and a Gig

I am home with a vomiting 6 year old, a 11 month old that hasn't slept more than 65 minutes in a row in 3 weeks, and a sprained ankle. Rock and roll.

I made it back to basketball this week, but the ankle is feeling pretty rough since, so I think I'll wait it out.

I'm playing a gig this Thursday with the Peat Brothers. I'm rockin' some bass. We've had a few rehearsals, and depending how many people are vomiting by Thursday, we might get one more in. The show is at Clark Hall Pub, which apparently reopened somewhere along the way. Back in the day, I play many a show there with the Radical Dudez, and the first ever live Jay and the Barn Flyz show was there.

Sienna is back at the hospital, helping keep the bank at bay. How long is 12 hours? Oh my.

Hope you enjoyed your extra hour.

Jay.

No comments: