Thursday, March 15, 2007

Okay. . . . Go!

The website is getting there (in case that link didn't work - www.jayandthebarnflyz.com) -- I'd say it's safe to visit without fear of filler text a la "General ramblings about the gig -- more information, or a link to more information" and so on. There's three songs, City Lights, Red Flag, and It's Coming Down that you can stream from the site, so go check out some more of the new record. We haven't got the E-commerce stuff worked out, but pretty soon you'll be able to buy the new record using Paypal, and have it shipped right to your door!

The show is coming up soon (March 24th, Salvation Army Church, 7pm, All Ages/$5). We had another sans-one-person practice last night, but again I think it helps to clairfy the feel of the songs. Also, it's easier to stop a 3/4 jam to correct a wrong chord than a full jam. Not that there are wrong chords. Ha, ha. . . ha. Alright, it was me. I thought it was C, but it was Bb. . . Sue me.

No comments: