Friday, August 24, 2007

Sydenham. . .

Kyra and Tully have kindly asked me to play some songs after their set this Sunday in Sydenham. I've got to take some time today and remind myself of the bass lines to their songs. Paul Clifford has departed for Japan, so I'm back on the bass for their set.

After that? I'm not sure.

Good luck to Anthony and Derek as they start their post-secondary education. I'm hoping they can still be in the band, because along with being awesome players, they're very nice people; a rare two punch combo in music.

I want to do another show at the library, but I want to do some work to see if I can somehow get the room for less or for free -- maybe I can convince them to put on a teen-music-night or kid's music afternoon or something. The kid's librarians all know Peja, so maybe I can get her to introduce me.

Down at Dorian, I got moved to the BIG room, which has a window, and a view, and a phone, and a lot more space for me and my students -- huge thanks to Tim for the move!

Jay.

No comments: