Saturday, August 04, 2007

Thoughts on the fall. . .

The rest of the summer is booked up, and the band won't be doing much until the fall -- but that's only a month away.

The Wilson Room will be revisited; I think it's the perfect sized venue for us.

I'm debating finding gigs at bars. I don't know. There are some very nice pubs downtown, and it would be cool to get paid. . .

I just wrote the great Nick Peat an Email to find out if he's still down with being a Barn Fly -- if he is, with his great singing and song repertoire, I think we could handle the 2-3 hour demands that bars have for single act nights.

Man, is Derek even of age?

And the Wellington Street Theatre has been in the back of my mind for years. It's just the coolest looking building -- their P.A. facilities aren't enough, and it's twice the cost of the Wilson Room. . . But it'd be awesome.

New songs are being written, and rewritten. . .

No comments: