Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sickkkkkkkkk

Peja has a very lazy dad today.  And yesterday.  And probably tomorrow.  I'm as sick as a dog.

Some good friends of ours came over today, one of whom is a 10 year old boy who Peja has loved since the day she was born; he was kind enough to entertain her for the morning, and make up for me.

Jammed with Kyra and Tully last night; I drugged myself up and took my bass over.  They're going to sit in with my band during my set on the 21st, and I'm going to be on the bass (and maybe the drums -- I suggested that I could do both at the same time, but that was the cold medication talking).  They played me some material they're putting out soon -- it sounded really awesome.  I am very impressed by them and how hard they work to make a great product.

We're getting close close closer to some wheels and deals with houses and mouses and so on.

Jay.

1 comment:

Astrid Rose said...

Man that sucks. Hope you're feeling better soon. We were laid out a week ago with the barfs. It was terrible as we were all barfing at once. Like you're worst nightmare. And then worse than that x 100. We fire bombed the house afterwards. The clean up just wasn't worth it.