Sunday, June 03, 2007

Everything I Need. . .

Is it raining out? Maybe. . . hard to tell. . . I'm watching the leaves. . . I could tell if I had my glasses on -- they were a big hit, and then I got the Ebike and stopped driving the car. Oh, I think it's raining.

T and D-town came down for a short visit -- Peja was gifted, pizza was eaten, and ceiling fans were advertised. Tara just told me of a big storm heading East from Windsor -- the real Barn Flyz'll will be happy, the crops are thirsty.

Peja just walked over with a large plastic bag, pulled out 2 tupperwares, 1 cup, 1 plate, and then walked away saying "you've got everything you need". Hmmmm. . .

Rehearsals should start again this week (actually, they should've started last week, but "someone" forgot) with Kyra and Tully. We're playing the Elphin Roots Festival (I don't have the link handy, but that's why God invented Google) in the near future, so I guess I should get my brush-hands back.

Oh, there's the first thunder clap -- "Giants!" yells Peja. Well, I guess going to the park is probably over.

Today's Lyrics:

The girl I love
loves 4-track
tape hiss
and vocal cracks

End of Today's Lyrics.

Quick shout-out to the long-lost Christopher James Martin Scott, who's birthday is in the summer, and since it was 90 out today, I must imagine it is soon. Happy birthday buddy!

Take care,

Jay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the blog! I'm in the blog!!!!!!! Thanks kid!