Friday, June 22, 2007

Post-Party-Post

Thanks to everyone who came out for Peja's party -- she was very very happy to see so many of her friends. The potluck was a huge success with lots and lots of awesome food and tons of little people running around. I wish we could think of an excuse to have one every weekend.

I spent the day in the studio yesterday, trying to record new stuff, or old stuff, or anything really. . . I'm not supposed to be in the studio right now, not until the album breaks even, but I've snuck in a couple of times, with disappointing results each time. Maybe I'll take Peja upstairs and record her singing something -- I think that's allowed.

The Skeleton Park Festival is this weekend -- Sienna will be there selling her knit toys and other awesome crafty stuff. I don't know how they manage to put on the festival without charging admission, but it's so rad. If you're looking for something to do on Saturday, you've got to go check it out. Skeleton Park (McBurney Park) is 3 blocks north of Princess street on Clergy Street. I'll see you there!

Take care,

Jay.

No comments: