Monday, February 04, 2008

Basketball - Innocent!

Alright, so I got on my bike today to take my ebike battery to a repair shop (after I put out the fire I caused while trying to repair it myself), and the pain that had gone away from my knee came back with a vengence, and I realised that it wasn't the basketball, but my bike ride to work that was the cause. The timeing of the injury lines up with the morning following a commute where my breaks were stuck on, resulting in my having to pedal the whole Ebike contraption home against significant forces.

So, it's all good.

Bring on the games.

But how will I get to work?

Hope all is well with you,

Jay.

P.S. My friend Adam posted this interesting stuff on his blog, check it out!

2 comments:

P's Momma said...

biking is bad on the knees... and the link to Adam's website doesn't work.... atleast it doesn't right now...

Jay said...

Thanks Adam -- the link is fixed in the post too. For some reason, blogger thought they should have their name in the link. . .