Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Real 1st Day. . .


Yesterday morning Sienna and I dropped Peja off at school for her real first day.  We went to an open-house last week with her, but that was just an hour, and we were there the whole time.  Peja had a great day at school, they went to the gym and made hand-print puzzles, and all kinds of other stuff that Peja is all about.  School is definitely designed for little monkeys like mine.  Last night she told me, "I'm so excited for the next time I go to school!"  Which was pretty cool to hear.

When it all gets settled, she'll be going 2 1/2 days a week, which still gives me lots of time to brainwash. . .  Uh, I mean teach her. . .  And it means you can probably still catch us at the park most sunny days.

I think my basketball team is all settled, which is pretty cool.  The season starts on the 24th, so that's just 2 weeks away!

Hope all is well with you,

Jay.

1 comment:

P's Momma said...

Ack... when did my little monkey get so big?!? she looks like a big girl... hum... I'm glad she liked school- she's taken after Auntie T afterall ;) Enjoy your few days to yourself :)