Saturday, January 27, 2007

Promotion. . .


I'm hangin' with Peja today -- she's getting a bit of a cold, and it's just plain COLD outside, so I'm splitting my time between pretending I'm a dinosaur, and playing with Peja (that joke depends entirely on how seriously you take your commas).

The show is still a couple of months off, but I'm working on the poster. So, the big ol' picture of yours truly is either the saddest acceptance of personal vanity, or my attempt to connect with people using a face instead of a name. Well, I guess it doesn't have to be 100% one way or the other. . . But, I mean, to pretend that I'm not REALLY aware that my image is there (look up in the right hand corner of this blog for what I prefer to appear as), would just be so dishonest. I mean, when the shop windows are reflecting outwards, it's time to make sure your ass isn't hanging out, right? (sorry mom, I've been trying really hard not to swear).

Oh, hey, google analytics (www.google.analytics) have been telling me that a few people have been stopping by, so I just wanted to say "hi" to anyone who hasn't been here before.

Hi!

A skeleton of the new website is up somewhere online, when it's done, it'll be moving over to somewhere easier to find, and then I'll give you the link. Want it done faster? Head over to www.adamhewgill.com and give him hell.

This blog will still live here, because blogger is so easy, but there'll be links from here to there and from there to here.

Jay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. You look pretty surprised in that picture. Poster looks good so far.

Anonymous said...

that picture is so the "mom, i couldn't have done it.. it must have been Tara" look... Too bad she never believed ya!!!
Poster looks great!