Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Concrete Bunker


As I may have mentioned before, we get our new house next week. Is anyone else dying to rip up some carpet? There is hardwood in the places you can check, but it's overall condition is unknown. I'm thinking we'll probably just end up painting it white or brown or something (lime green?). Sienna and I have continued to do battle over the cut-out ikea kitchen planner, where built-in ovens and range-hood-convection microwaves have done battle for square footage and dollars.

More fun, is the search for a basketball net. The backyard has 2 paved parking spots, and we don't want cars back there (so Peja can play back there without getting run over), so my dream of my own half-court will come true. I think we're going to get a portable one -- we can probably store it in the sweet concrete bunker in the backyard. (What? your backyard didn't come with a concrete bunker? well, I'd complain. . . )


No comments: